How LDI is Different – Our Core Values
LDI differs from other executive coaching and team development firms in these core aspects:
- LDI takes on a limited number of engagements and therefore delivers a high quality of service and consistency in our programs. In fact, 90% of the time LDI principals will be delivering the services directly to your company.
- We provide, as part of our Executive Leadership Coaching Program, the option of both a male and female coach at no additional charge.
- Our partnership approach to client service includes addressing real-time issues that occur between scheduled meetings at no extra cost.
- We are all about metrics. We measure individual “leadership versatility“, organizational productivity, morale, engagement and cohesiveness both pre and post program.
- Everyone on LDI’s staff has over 15 years of experience in Executive Leadership Development.
- In all of our executive leadership development work we establish goals and objectives for every engagement. These become LDI’s deliverables back to the participant and the company.
- LDI is unique in that we focus on building Leadership Versatility in executives rather than focusing on derailers.
- Our comprehensive approach goes beyond the individual to encompass the team and larger organization through team coaching.
- LDI is local to the San Francisco Bay Area and understands Silicon Valley culture.